Monday 14 April 2014

Loss is Gain

A lot of people think that loss is a failure to keep or to continue to have something. It might also be the experience of having something taken from you or destroyed. In fact, most of us will feel sad and disappointed for the second occasion.

For the last piece of blog in CTIG class, I am going to write about my perception related to this topic.

I am a student now, and I need to sit for exam in every semester. Before the examination begins, everyone is given 14 weeks to learn, revise and prepare for the exam. This is to ensure everyone is starting from the same line and to see who is the fastest runner at the end of the day. So, I am the one who always stuck at the middle. I lost to the people who were always in front of me and won the people who were behind of me. 

I always think that how good would it be if the people who always got better results than me is not existed in my freaking world. Then, I would not loss my position in the class, my self-esteem, my EQ and etc. I felt angry, sad, disappointed when there is someone perform better than me. We were once on the same starting line but I lost at the finished line. How good can it be to me?

So what do those elders words mean to be then? Loss is gain? I loss my position and GPA right now, so what did I gain? 

I have come out a conclusion for this so call of proverb, I loss something in the process and others gained it from me. That's what happening in this world now and accept it because I am living in it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment